Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was gluing down the glass pieces to create this wave design! We can’t wait to see how it will look once it has been fired in a kiln and draped into a votive candleholder shape at the same DIY art studio where we got ceramics to paint! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Love passed over the fence
- 2 years ago: Visit from a fun friend
- 3 years ago: First radish harvest
- 4 years ago: Budding paper rose garden
- 5 years ago: Favorite new craft book
- 10 years ago: What’s in a name? ***This is the story behind how I was named!***