Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was seeing the fruits of our creative labors! We picked up our ceramic and glass art pieces following their kiln firing at Create It, a local DIY art studio in Sebastopol.
Mama and I painted these ceramic egg lanterns over my birthday last month. The “before” pictures are in the lower right corners. We then created a wave pattern on the flat glass piece, which was fused and made into a votive. We are eager to light these up in the dark!
What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Last of the leftover birthday cake
- 2 years ago: Mother’s Day chocolates from Mackenzies
- 3 years ago: As Mother’s Day nears
- 4 years ago: A rescheduled day
- 5 years ago: The return of summer produce