I’m not actually a fan of cantaloupe—except the Sugar Kiss variety we get once a year.
We discovered these candy-like cantaloupe four years ago and look forward to the amazing melons each summer! When we couldn’t go to the market because of the pandemic last year, a friend brought us some and it was glorious. Now that I’m back to occasionally food shopping in person (during off-peak hours and masked), I was thrilled to have timed today’s grocery trip well. The market was already close to selling out.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was enjoying the best cantaloupe ever! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 168 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,995 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: When just getting through the day is what’s good about it
- 2 years ago: Turning around disappointment
- 3 years ago: Rewatching a favorite
- 4 years ago: Delightfully easy, tasty snack
- 5 years ago: Flowers adorning our doorway
1 reply ›