My differently sized feet make shoe shopping difficult, if not impossible. Thankfully Nordstrom will sometimes sell intentionally mismatched mates, but it’s a job best accomplished in person. So today, Mama and I drove to the closest Nordstrom, nearly an hour away to search for new sneakers for me.
We were both nervous to go out since the mask mandate was lifted this week, but we were thrilled to discover that the employees and the rest of the customers were ALL masked! Yay! We had a great sales guy who was incredibly patient with us and the manager approved our differently sized sale. Success! Also, the air conditioned store and car were a great way to escape the 95-degree heat!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: When just getting through the day is what’s good about it
- 2 years ago: Celebrating beach bodies
- 3 years ago: Early infusion
- 4 years ago: Mama’s unbridled joy
- 5 years ago: Our new railing
- 8 years ago: Looking out from the Guggenheim