I’ve always hated socks. Apparently most people grow out of this. I didn’t.
A big part of my sock hate revolves around the painful toe seam, but Bombas socks solved that sensory issue and so much more. And, Bombas donates a pair of socks for every pair sold—more than 40 million pairs have been donated to people experiencing homelessness.
These socks are so comfortable that I don’t peel them off the moment I can. Sadly they were sold out of the cool rainbow pattern, but Mama and I got these fun beauties. Here’s our referral code to get 25% off your first order!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: To all the dads and those who serve as dads
- 2 years ago: Eating grapes in the garden
- 3 years ago: A beautiful moment
- 4 years ago: Eating from our garden
- 5 years ago: Beauty in a friend’s garden