On the recommendation of the social worker I recently consulted, we interviewed with a local home health agency today.
The owner of the agency herself came to our home and met with us. We had a long, detailed conversation about how they could help. I was anxious about holding this meeting when I can barely move after hurting my back yesterday. But we decided that was even more reason to keep it.
We are so thankful to have Long Term Care Insurance to cover these essential services assisting with the activities of daily living. We’re thrilled to have help arriving soon!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The only socks I’ve ever liked
- 2 years ago: To all the dads and those who serve as dads
- 3 years ago: Eating grapes in the garden
- 4 years ago: A beautiful moment
- 5 years ago: Eating from our garden
- 6 years ago: Beauty in a friend’s garden