We needed to replace a stinky old canvas crate that Paisley loved and knew we had to find her a comfy new hideout.
This large cat bed arrived today and our sweet girl took to it immediately! The color did not photograph well here, but it is actually a lovely light turquoise.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a new hideaway for Paisley! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 179 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,006 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New cushion for our DIY bench
- 2 years ago: Shabbat wishes from our family doctor
- 3 years ago: Dancing around the house
- 4 years ago: My new favorite food
- 5 years ago: Chicken soup just for us
- 8 years ago: My favorite perch
1 reply ›