It’s plum time! Our Santa Rosa Plum tree is going wild this week and the plums are falling faster than I can pick them. I harvested several large bowls full and there are still loads more. What a lucky year! We can’t wait to share these juicy treats with friends!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our first homegrown peas
- 2 years ago: Seeing strong female candidates debate
- 3 years ago: Nighttime watering
- 4 years ago: Our first zucchini harvest
- 5 years ago: Hibiscus in bloom
- 8 years ago: A canalside trattoria