Given the typically mild winters where we live, our backyard set-up doesn’t change a lot by season. However, this past year, strong winds tore up the sarongs providing shade over our lounge chairs.
I finally took down the ripped fabric earlier this week; and today I strung up a new green shade cloth in its place. This one coordinates with the rest of our creative shade solution. I also added solar lights in the shape of stars!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was fixing the shade! Now we’re ready for some backyard oasis relaxation! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New plum jam process
- 2 years ago: Fun at the community pool
- 3 years ago: Poached peaches and candied lemon peel
- 4 years ago: Growing before our very eyes
- 5 years ago: A clean desk at last!