Today was one of those lovely days with multiple good things. Such a treat!
But one of the especially great highlights was receiving a couple of these new door knob grips, which make it possible to easily open the door with one finger even with my arms full of stuff! It may seem like a small or silly item to most people, but this will have a big impact in terms of ease of moving about our home.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is handling the door! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 184 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,376 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fixing the shade
- 2 years ago: New plum jam process
- 3 years ago: Fun at the community pool
- 4 years ago: Poached peaches and candied lemon peel
- 5 years ago: Growing before our very eyes
- 6 years ago: A clean desk at last!
This is awesome. Didn’t know they had these. I don’t like the knobs that you have to turn for exactly that reason.