We had our first gathering of a few fully-vaccinated friends this evening.
It was a much smaller and modified version of our Annual Summer Garden Party celebrating Mama’s triumph over brain cancer. We aren’t ready for a crowd yet, even a fully vaccinated one. So we’re hosting smaller soirees as well as a virtual party later this month. But tonight… tonight we got loads of hugs and it was truly life affirming.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was so many hugs! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 205 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,032 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First meal in more than 48 hours
- 2 years ago: Andrew’s calming powers and nurse’s happy dance
- 3 years ago: Funkywunks tearing it up
- 4 years ago: Caregiver props
- 5 years ago: Like we’d never stopped…
- 8 years ago: Hey cutie!
3 replies ›