The appetizers for our small celebration this weekend were these delicious, elaborate cheese plates.
I loved gathering the varieties of cheeses, meats, crackers, nuts, fruits, veggies, and dip. But sadly I ran out of time to prepare it beforehand. Thankfully one of our beloved guests is truly a culinary artist and created these gorgeous, delicious arrangements!
The flavor profile standouts for me were the lamb salami and the Cowgirl Creamery cheeses! But the whole thing was so tasty!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was leftover cheese plate goodies! Many thanks to the ever talented Lisa Rauchwerger for these magnificent creations! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New hoops and our favorite sandwich
- 2 years ago: Moment well spent
- 3 years ago: Bright spots on infusion day
- 4 years ago: Memories of a different life
- 5 years ago: A mystery solved
- 8 years ago: Goodnight Venice