In the never-ending parade of home appliances breaking down on us during the pandemic, the latest casualties are the trifecta: kitchen sink, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. We managed without use of the dishwasher for about 7 months. But when the sink wouldn’t stop backing up, we knew we had to call in a professional.
The job took two visits, but early this morning we got a new disposal along with the drain cleared for the sink and dishwasher! Woohoo!!! Also no more leaks! What a relief to have full use of the kitchen again.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a sink that drains… and on a related note, a dishwasher that runs! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our loyal nursedog
- 2 years ago: Practically private showing
- 3 years ago: Tasty leftovers all day
- 4 years ago: Keeping me company
- 5 years ago: Wagon at the market
- 8 years ago: Mama’s previous Venetian apartment