After not making a brisket for some years, I researched a bunch of recipes. I was nervous to screw up such an investment so I reached out for advice from two trusted friends.
When my plans to use a slow cooker were foiled due to a broken lid handle, massively talented chef Lisa and brisket maker extraordinaire Mark each gave encouraging advice on how to proceed. We can only hope this dish turns out as tasty as the brisket Mark brought us years ago that we’re still gushing over.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Too good to photograph before feasting
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jesse Vilinsky
- 3 years ago: Homemade winter soup
- 4 years ago: The “kids” are drinking
- 5 years ago: Paisley for Paisley