Our new respite help was back today and so I took myself out for a coffee date!
I brought with me a Jenny Lawson book that I’ve been eager to read and had a great time laughing hysterically to myself. I came home with a chocolate-dipped madeleine cookie for Mama. It was a short, but lovely adventure on my own.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: My 31st immune-suppressing infusion
- 2 years ago: Cuts like butter…
- 3 years ago: It’s Crepe Myrtle Time!
- 4 years ago: Perfect summertime treat
- 5 years ago: Drab to fab — safety with style