We had the pleasure of seeing our real estate agent-turned friend Erinn Millar again today! She stopped by to help me excavate something heavy in the garage, but then offered to help with anything else. We accomplished a flurry of quick jobs and I’m immensely grateful for the help!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a productive reunion! Thank you, Erinn!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 244 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,071 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Walking in our garden again
- 2 years ago: Drawing veggies
- 3 years ago: Paisley’s pint-sized friend
- 4 years ago: Beating the record heat
- 5 years ago: Left my heart in Venice
1 reply ›