Resting is not my strong point. Though I’m working on improving my skills. In the meantime, Duolingo has some life lessons hidden among my Spanish sentences.
“Hay que descansar todos los dias” which means “One must rest every day.” I think my Duolingo might be punking me.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A productive reunion
- 2 years ago: Walking in our garden again
- 3 years ago: Drawing veggies
- 4 years ago: Paisley’s pint-sized friend
- 5 years ago: Beating the record heat
- 6 years ago: Left my heart in Venice