This morning was our post-adoption wellness check with a veterinarian. Benny was very well behaved and charmed the staff.
The vet was incredibly patient and listened to all of my concerns and questions. Thankfully, our boy got a clean bill of health—and that’s today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 245 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,072 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Another infusion day done
- 2 years ago: First homegrown pluots and 2nd day of Art Challenge
- 3 years ago: Last of the crepe myrtle
- 4 years ago: Riding out the heatwave with a variety binge
- 5 years ago: #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner — We can only hope!
- 8 years ago: Love dog, will travel
1 reply ›