The Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, began this evening.
To those we may have wronged, we ask forgiveness. To those we may have helped, we wish we had done more. To those who we neglected to help, we ask for understanding. To those who helped us, we thank you with all our heart.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was Yom Kippur reflection. Wishing a meaningful fast to those who observe it. And may we all be inscribed in the Book of Life! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Aromatherapy soak and scrub
- 2 years ago: Mama’s bite of art
- 3 years ago: Canal view with a fan
- 4 years ago: Paisley’s great day
- 5 years ago: A seriously good laugh