The bold, beautiful pattern on this caterpillar captured my attention today. The image was taken by my friend and butterfly expert, the extraordinary Suzanne Sczubelek Herel.
As today is the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur (it began last night at sunset), a caterpillar seemed like the perfect metaphor for beginning anew. May this be a good year for us all.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a friend’s gorgeous bug! Many thanks to Suzanne for sharing this lovely photo and brightening our day! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 259 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,086 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fresh air for the first time in weeks
- 2 years ago: Congratulations Bailey!
- 3 years ago: A very Italian evening
- 4 years ago: Farmers market feast
- 5 years ago: A beautiful fix
- 9 years ago: A Very Different Kind of Trip
That caterpillar is destined to become a Black Swallowtail butterfly! They are beautiful.
LikeLiked by 1 person