Benny and I flew home today. This long weekend in L.A. was my first travel by airplane since Covid began. I was more anxious about the return because I knew it would mean spending time in LAX, which is massively crowded at all times.
Thankfully everything went well and Benny was a great traveler! We are happy to be home!
Today’s #OneGoodThing was a successful flight home, back to Mama! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 319 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,146 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A free slice of mud pie
- 2 years ago: Finding good things in a hospital stay
- 3 years ago: Head in her bowl
- 4 years ago: My chemo buddy
- 5 years ago: I fixed the faucet!
- 9 years ago: Across the Grand Canal
1 reply ›