Benny and I flew home today. This long weekend in L.A. was my first travel by airplane since Covid began. I was more anxious about the return because I knew it would mean spending time in LAX, which is massively crowded at all times.
Thankfully everything went well and Benny was a great traveler! We are happy to be home!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A free slice of mud pie
- 2 years ago: Finding good things in a hospital stay
- 3 years ago: Head in her bowl
- 4 years ago: My chemo buddy
- 5 years ago: I fixed the faucet!
- 9 years ago: Across the Grand Canal