In our recent work to make Mama’s bathroom safer, we had to take down her cabinet and I couldn’t attach it to the wall on my own. Thankfully our wonderfully handy and kind neighbor Andy stopped by to help. Mama is so thrilled to have her storage back!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a cabinet reattached! Many thanks to Andy!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 319 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,511 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Successful flight home
- 2 years ago: A free slice of mud pie
- 3 years ago: Finding good things in a hospital stay
- 4 years ago: Head in her bowl
- 5 years ago: My chemo buddy
- 6 years ago: I fixed the faucet!
- 10 years ago: Across the Grand Canal