For the 7th night of Chanukah this year, Mama and I finished our brisket and latke feast and then had fun spinning dreidels and popping crackers!
The brightly colored tubes make a popping noise when pulled apart and contain colorful paper crowns, a tiny game, and a couple of jokes. They’re a British holiday tradition; we found this fun Chanukah version at Cost Plus World Market several years ago and we’ve loved incorporating them in our celebrations.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: 1800 days of good things
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Aarika Hess
- 3 years ago: Wreath from Chessy
- 4 years ago: Sweary eggs for Mama
- 5 years ago: Mama finished the book!