“Now that’s a latke!” Mama proclaimed after her first bite! I smothered mine in applesauce and sour cream after taking this photo. The brisket and carrots were melt-in-your-mouth good. And the sufganiyot (jelly donut) was reminiscent of ones we devoured from streetcarts in Israel. The whole meal was wonderful!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a truly excellent latke! Happy Chanukah! And thank you to Grossman’s in Santa Rosa for a fantastic feast! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Paisley’s backward cuddle
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Alyssa Cohen
- 3 years ago: Lemon Swiss buttercream
- 4 years ago: Warm beds all night long
- 5 years ago: A fun day in Bodega
- 7 years ago: Countdown to Ellen