Our winter garden has already given us our first paperwhite flowers. They’re so elegant and beautiful!
This sweetly scented bloom brought us a smile on this cold and rainy Sunday. And that’s today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Stained glass peacock and a FaceTime Chanukah
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Paige Feldman
- 3 years ago: Back to the bead shop
- 4 years ago: Happy Chanukah!
- 5 years ago: Abby’s paw print in stone
- 7 years ago: Nesting — Or, Making IKEA Our Bitch