An awesomely thoughtful package arrived in the mail for me today from a dear friend I met in an online caregiving support group.
Heather sent me a box filled with a few self care items, Chanukah decorations, and a beautiful Boston Terrier clutch purse. I love all of it and was so touched by her kindness!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was Bostons on a purse! Thank you, Heather!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 348 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,175 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Virtual Chanukah and a walk
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Margie Shafer
- 3 years ago: Free bagels & bargain hunting
- 4 years ago: Perfect gift for Boston lover
- 5 years ago: Mama’s drawing Abby
1 reply ›