While I was ogling this beautiful olive wood cheeseboard at Trader Joe’s today, a woman and a young boy walked up. The boy wanted some fancy stuffed olives and when his mom said they had some at home, he shouted “Yes!” and did a little dance. She and I laughed together at his wonderful glee over olives! It was a heartening moment in a crowded grocery run.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Shortest day of the longest year
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jesica Ryzenberg
- 3 years ago: Be still my heart
- 4 years ago: Vertical for the first time in days
- 5 years ago: Learning from Cesar