Today was my 53rd immune-suppressing infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease. But this time I needed a bonus infusion because a recent blood test revealed my Scurvy (severe vitamin C deficiency) is back.
My doctor added Vitamin C to my infusion day cocktail. I was worried the added drug wouldn’t be possible today so it was a relief when it worked out. Portia, my implanted port, cooperated nicely and Benny was fantastic support.
My brain is super foggy and I’m even more fatigued than usual, but hopefully, some of my GI symptoms will start to improve by next week.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Olive glee
- 2 years ago: Shortest day of the longest year
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jesica Ryzenberg
- 4 years ago: Be still my heart
- 5 years ago: Vertical for the first time in days
- 6 years ago: Learning from Cesar