We celebrated a Jewish Christmas today by eating the obligatory Chinese food. I found several great (i.e. easy) options at Trader Joe’s, but we decided on the Mandarin Orange Chicken and the Wonton Soup.
The day was mostly rainy so we were happy to stay cozy inside until I noticed sunshine along with the rain. I darted outside to snap this shot of a VERY LIGHT rainbow above our house.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a Christmas rainbow and Chinese food! Wishing a very happy Christmas to all those who celebrate! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A movie full of soul
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jessica Aguirre
- 3 years ago: Following our own traditions
- 4 years ago: Obligatory Chinese food
- 5 years ago: Jewish Christmas