We finally made it out for a nighttime drive to go see the holiday lights. The displays were lovely though not as extensive as last year. Perhaps we waited too long? In any case, we took Paisley and Benny with us and they LOVED it! Seeing their reaction to the lights made it all worth the effort.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Final infusion of 2020
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Leslie Tang
- 3 years ago: Amaryllis progress
- 4 years ago: A safer ride for the wet season
- 5 years ago: Chanukah jelly donut holes