Mama and I normally try to eat fruits and vegetables that are in season locally, but I couldn’t resist a big container of fresh cherries at Costco this week. They’re so delicious! And what a special treat to have cherries in December! The grapes were lovely too.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is cherries out of season! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 363 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,555 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Holiday lights tour
- 2 years ago: Final infusion of 2020
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Leslie Tang
- 4 years ago: Amaryllis progress
- 5 years ago: A safer ride for the wet season
- 6 years ago: Chanukah jelly donut holes
I see them too and wonder if I should sample a few. Quite expensive. The two of you are inspirational.
LikeLiked by 1 person