After cleaning up a disgusting quantity of dog poop in our backyard today, I had to shower and scrub to feel clean again. Thankfully, I had a container of orange clove sugar scrub with emu oil to help!
I am obsessed with this emu oil sugar scrub because it is the only product I’ve found that heals my eczema. Normally, my go-to scent is the peppermint, but I loved trying this other holiday variety. The orange clove reminds me of the Jewish Saturday evening blessings to mark the end of Shabbat, where we smell sweet spices like cloves. I got out of the shower and proclaimed to Mama that I smelled like Havdalah!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The kindest tire center
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Dena Clover-Vargas
- 3 years ago: Peppermint fudge cupcakes
- 4 years ago: Renewing a childhood passion
- 5 years ago: Blow-dry by Mama
- 6 years ago: A Giggle on the Telly
- 8 years ago: A Smile With Every Sip