Though our white Amaryllis reached about a foot tall and had up to eight blooms at once, our red Amaryllis stalk barely grew a few inches.
When at first it didn’t grow, I discovered a split in the wax around the bulb so I gave it water. Mama and I didn’t think we’d get any flowers, but then four lovely smaller red ones opened! Such a nice surprise!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A gifted sushi feast
- 2 years ago: Raincloud sunset walk
- 3 years ago: Planning a lunch date
- 4 years ago: A touch of Santa Cruz
- 5 years ago: Laughed ’til it hurt
- 6 years ago: Lunch with a new friend