Mama and I took the dogs on a pleasant walk in our neighborhood this afternoon. We enjoyed the fresh cool air and some flowers, but the best part was this wonderfully strong new leash we got with a splitter that keeps the dogs from getting tangled and an ergonomic handle for me.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a strong new leash! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 16 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,208 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: An awesome card and fancy soap
- 2 years ago: Our Lil’ Nosy Parker
- 3 years ago: Myx’ing it up in the bathtub
- 4 years ago: Making my latest favorite cookie for the first time
- 5 years ago: Jewish penicillin
- 6 years ago: Apricot chocolate chip cookies
2 replies ›