Before we could plant our forgotten spring bulbs in our front yard, we had to get the area ready for planting. The weather was lovely so Mama and I ventured to pull weeds together. I closed the gate and the dogs happily ran around while we gardened.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was family gardening time! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 36 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,228 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Getting Mama vaccinated
- 2 years ago: First infusion post surgery
- 3 years ago: Perfect-for-us new PJs
- 4 years ago: Bitmoji family fun
- 5 years ago: Baking in Nanny’s shadow
- 6 years ago: My 3D-printed body part
2 replies ›