Thankfully I was able to stock up on groceries last week. And Mama’s medications are now managed by our Hero, Stella. I also wrote a chart with pictures showing how to feed Paisley and Benny. That takes care of the family basics.
On to prepping myself… Today I had my 4th iron infusion and Benny was a wonderful help once again. Then Mama and I treated ourselves to pedicures. And I went to the chiropractor for my back pain and hypermobile joints. I feel about as ready as I think is possible.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was finishing surgery preparations! Also, many heartfelt thanks to everyone who has donated to help us get a car that fits Mama Jude and her walker or wheelchair! So far, we’ve raised $2876 and we really appreciate all the support! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Heart-shaped challah
- 2 years ago: Queer Eye-inspired brunch
- 3 years ago: Lovely new cut
- 4 years ago: Tiny plum buds are back
- 5 years ago: A case of turkey bacon
- 6 years ago: Blossoms on our plum tree make a late-night appearance