After nearly 11 years of pill sorting, or medication mancala as I call it, we have finally found a better way!
We’ve been using our Hero smart pill dispenser for a few days and we love it! My favorite part is the bulk loading. I set up the medication schedule without hassle and just poured the pills into a cartridge. This smart machine automatically sorts, dispenses, and provides reminders! So maybe my favorite part is never having to remind (aka nag) Mama to take her pills again. Wow, what a big weight off of my shoulders!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was medication management made simple! Here’s our referral link if you’d like to try it free for 3 months! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Blown Away
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Rabbi Deborah Goldmann
- 3 years ago: Laughing with Pete Holmes
- 4 years ago: Planting our awesome new tree
- 5 years ago: Awesome surprise slippers
- 6 years ago: Branch lights over my bed