Mama and I were both entranced by this incredible floor-to-ceiling painting of trees in the medical building waiting room today.
Two giant columns—at least 20 feet tall—are painted acrylic on muslin by artist Martha Wade. Mama could not wait until I finished checking her in to show me. We were both blown away by the gorgeous details and the scope of the work.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Frothy coffee at home
- 2 years ago: Groceries without contact
- 3 years ago: Flowers, books, and more
- 4 years ago: No more dog food for the mice
- 5 years ago: Lap full of Bostons
- 6 years ago: A super helpful, stylish stranger