Since Mama and I are not morning people, we particularly enjoy the part of the year with more sunlight at night.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the return of longer, lighter evenings! If only this could be the last time we ever changed the clocks! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 72 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,264 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The 2-AM ride home
- 2 years ago: Lazy and late Hamentashen
- 3 years ago: The strength within
- 4 years ago: Growing chocolate mint
- 5 years ago: Breakfast smoothies are back
- 6 years ago: Good things are coming
2 replies ›