We’ve been without our wonderful respite caregiver Bibi for just over three months (due to her continued exposure to Covid at her job). But today it was finally safe again and we welcomed her back with open arms!
What a joy and a relief to have her help again!!! Now please God don’t let there be another wave.
Also fun was that we finally got to give Bibi the Christmas gift we got her—a gorgeous beaded Poinsettia flower made by the extraordinary Gloria Rubio Verduzco, a talented local artist we adore. Doesn’t it look beautiful?!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A whirlwind Monday
- 2 years ago: Singing “Dancing Queen” with the world
- 3 years ago: We won!
- 4 years ago: Feeling better blonder
- 5 years ago: Playing with Paisley
- 6 years ago: Successful fire