Nearly five weeks after surgery, I finally felt up to resuming our family walks in the neighborhood today.
The weather was gorgeous—a warm 77-degrees that required hats and short pants. Mama and I especially enjoyed this neighbor’s flower patch, which we thought looked like bright pink carpeting. Paisley and Benny loved getting out too.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mountains of laundry
- 2 years ago: Growing produce from scraps
- 3 years ago: Teaming up to wash the dog
- 4 years ago: Happy from toes to tummy
- 5 years ago: Cool, new low-tech gadget
- 6 years ago: My new mantra