Nearly five weeks after surgery, I finally felt up to resuming our family walks in the neighborhood today.
The weather was gorgeous—a warm 77-degrees that required hats and short pants. Mama and I especially enjoyed this neighbor’s flower patch, which we thought looked like bright pink carpeting. Paisley and Benny loved getting out too.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is resuming family walks! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 80 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,272 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mountains of laundry
- 2 years ago: Growing produce from scraps
- 3 years ago: Teaming up to wash the dog
- 4 years ago: Happy from toes to tummy
- 5 years ago: Cool, new low-tech gadget
- 6 years ago: My new mantra
I need short pants when I climb the stairs now. 😂
I’m not as fit as I used to be.