Three weeks ago I began reading The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron and following the main tenets of writing Morning Pages and taking myself on weekly Artist Dates. I’ve found the second to be a greater challenge, but I dragged myself downtown and it was nice.
I picked up a cookie at one of my favorite bakeries and took it to the park. Benny and I both enjoyed soaking up some late afternoon sunshine and just a little bit of people watching.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Picking out plants
- 2 years ago: Finding cheer in the end of March
- 3 years ago: Seizing the sunshiny day
- 4 years ago: Brisket delivery from treasured friend
- 5 years ago: A good day
- 6 years ago: Relief and hope
- 8 years ago: Joyful Tech Innovations