After a month of learning the joy of Artist Dates, I knew Mama needed to experience that necessary frivolity. We went to the dollar store and I encouraged her to gather up items that sparked childlike joy or creativity.
We agreed on a $10 budget and off we went. Mama and I both had enjoyable conversations with strangers, bonding over stickers and posterboard and matching masks. These kinds of connections have been rare over the last two years of the pandemic and it was such a lovely return. We had a lot of fun gathering a variety of art supplies.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is an adventure at Dollar Tree! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 106 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,298 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First pro haircut since Before
- 2 years ago: New masks made with love
- 3 years ago: Personalizing my daily organizer
- 4 years ago: Gosling spotting
- 5 years ago: Self-care Sunday
- 6 years ago: Sourdough mushroom melt and more
1 reply ›