After a month of learning the joy of Artist Dates, I knew Mama needed to experience that necessary frivolity. We went to the dollar store and I encouraged her to gather up items that sparked childlike joy or creativity.
We agreed on a $10 budget and off we went. Mama and I both had enjoyable conversations with strangers, bonding over stickers and posterboard and matching masks. These kinds of connections have been rare over the last two years of the pandemic and it was such a lovely return. We had a lot of fun gathering a variety of art supplies.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First pro haircut since Before
- 2 years ago: New masks made with love
- 3 years ago: Personalizing my daily organizer
- 4 years ago: Gosling spotting
- 5 years ago: Self-care Sunday
- 6 years ago: Sourdough mushroom melt and more