Though we were nervous, we ventured into the world—and our first store in more than a year today. Mama and I went to an outdoor local nursery/farm in Sebastopol to buy garden supplies.
We are immensely grateful for all those who helped us acquire plants last year. And what a joy to be able to pick out our own plants this season! We picked up colorful flowers and a few herbs to replace ones that died.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was officially kicking off a joyful gardening season by picking out plants! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Finding cheer in the end of March
- 2 years ago: Seizing the sunshiny day
- 3 years ago: Brisket delivery from treasured friend
- 4 years ago: A good day
- 5 years ago: Relief and hope
- 7 years ago: Joyful Tech Innovations