Mama and I saw these instant, on-the-go root beer float devices called The Fizz Cup on the tv show Shark Tank. Since we love root beer floats, we had to try it. And for only $9.99 for four reusable cups, it seemed like a bargain!
The cups were easy to fill with vanilla ice cream and screw onto bottles of root beer. The harder part was squeezing the bottle to get the root beer to flow up into the cups, but we had a lot of fun with it. I imagine these would be perfect for poolside or at a fair/festival.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is enjoying instant root beer floats! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 99 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,291 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Herb garden refresh
- 2 years ago: Giant mugs of matzo ball soup
- 3 years ago: The most fun we’ve ever had at a medical appointment
- 4 years ago: Playing with markers
- 5 years ago: Recycled candles
- 6 years ago: An app ran my errands for me
1 reply ›