Mama and I saw these instant, on-the-go root beer float devices called The Fizz Cup on the tv show Shark Tank. Since we love root beer floats, we had to try it. And for only $9.99 for four reusable cups, it seemed like a bargain!
The cups were easy to fill with vanilla ice cream and screw onto bottles of root beer. The harder part was squeezing the bottle to get the root beer to flow up into the cups, but we had a lot of fun with it. I imagine these would be perfect for poolside or at a fair/festival.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Herb garden refresh
- 2 years ago: Giant mugs of matzo ball soup
- 3 years ago: The most fun we’ve ever had at a medical appointment
- 4 years ago: Playing with markers
- 5 years ago: Recycled candles
- 6 years ago: An app ran my errands for me