My brain fog is so thick it feels like cotton. Today was my 48th immune-suppressing IV infusion for Crohn’s Disease. The treatment itself went fine and Benny was a great support, but getting myself home with cotton in my brain was a struggle. I immediately crawled into bed and crashed, thankful to wake up to leftovers for dinner!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Perfectly ripe avocado
- 2 years ago: Wowed in the garden
- 3 years ago: Rosemary fingers
- 4 years ago: Shocking summer nails
- 5 years ago: Plump, green tomatoes
- 6 years ago: A rest day