Though we’ve grown tomatoes for the last several years, I’ve never trimmed them in the past. But I recently learned some new tips in a Facebook group for local gardeners about cutting off the bottom leaves and leaving room for air circulation. The plants already look healthier and happier!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: It’s raining plums!
- 2 years ago: Our first homegrown peas
- 3 years ago: Seeing strong female candidates debate
- 4 years ago: Nighttime watering
- 5 years ago: Our first zucchini harvest
- 6 years ago: Hibiscus in bloom
- 9 years ago: A canalside trattoria