I planted a tiny little Mexican sunflower start in Spring and we’ve watched it become an enormous plant. But today we got our first flower and it’s brilliant!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is our first fiery little red sunflower! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 182 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,374 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First Sun Golds of the Summer
- 2 years ago: A smorgasbord of soft foods
- 3 years ago: Backyard plum picking
- 4 years ago: Elderflower peach shortcake
- 5 years ago: Our first sunflower
- 6 years ago: Forging new habits
- 9 years ago: Rialto Market
- 10 years ago: Learning Photography ― The Aperture Academy Experience and Lil’ Nosy Parker Travel Favorites