After yesterday’s infusion, I was completely wiped out and woke feeling like I’d been hit by a truck. I spent the day resting and finally made it out to our garden this evening. That’s when I discovered our very first Sun Gold tomatoes—these tiny orange treats are an obsession of ours!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was enjoying our first homegrown Sun Gold tomatoes of the year, which of course we ate in the garden! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A smorgasbord of soft foods
- 2 years ago: Backyard plum picking
- 3 years ago: Elderflower peach shortcake
- 4 years ago: Our first sunflower
- 5 years ago: Forging new habits
- 8 years ago: Rialto Market
- 9 years ago: Learning Photography ― The Aperture Academy Experience and Lil’ Nosy Parker Travel Favorites