We didn’t feel much like celebrating independence today given recent events. But Mama and I did enjoy a special brunch and later a tasty dinner plus s’mores at home this 4th of July holiday.
But the truly remarkable thing that happened today was rediscovering our family bar! Unfortunately, it is the last horizontal surface before the garage, so it tends to amass tremendous clutter. The space had become unrecognizable and unusable. So I finally took away everything that didn’t belong there, though I’m still in the process of rehousing some stuff. For now, it is wonderful to see the bar again and have access to all that we need!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fireworks from friends
- 2 years ago: A personal best… in jam
- 3 years ago: Happy 4th
- 4 years ago: Spread love, denounce hate
- 5 years ago: Swinging in the hammock
- 6 years ago: Watermelon Popsicles